Sunday, December 12, 2010

On the Third day of Christmas music by the Tabernacle Choir and a crazy organist are just pretty great!

Crazy Organ Solo, Go Tell it on the Mountain





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_HdrywerGE&feature=related

I Saw Three Ships Come Sailing In

One of my favorite Christmas' was the six months before I turned 8 years old.  We drove to California, in a brown sation wagon just like ours, only it ran better.  We were picking up Frankie from his mission, and this was my first trip.  Disney Land was a big draw on Christmas Day, although rumor has it I didn't want to go.. I think it was really that I didn't want to go in the pink sweats I was made to wear in the City of Sun!  It wasn't cold and I had to wear sweats to Disney Land... putting that aside one evening we came to the Anaheim Harbor, this was my first time seeing a harbor.  And as I saw the ships come sailing in my mom talked about the Christmas song "I Saw Three Ships."  That memory has stayed with me ever since. 





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr33n9Bu2F8

No comments:

Post a Comment